Disruptive Technology Solution for Ecommerce Orders and ReOrders by Consumers Using the CHRIST CARD SYSTEM
Christ Card System’s Disruptive Technology Solution:
The Christ Card System’s Disruptive Technology Solution comes from a partnership with the church and ministry pastors’ revenue sharing agreement. Thereby, Christ Card System partners with the church and ministry pastors, who share in the revenue from debit and credit card purchases. The pastors will provide their church members with an opportunity to apply for the debit and credit cards issued by money center banks. This Extraordinary Disruptive Technology Solution by Christ Card System has the ability to capture faith-based consumers that are compelled to purchase based on a deep commitment to their faith and support of their Christian community through affiliate relationships with online retailers such as Amazon.com, Jet.com, EBay.com, Walmart.com and more.
The Market Focus of the Christ Card System will initially be the Christian consumer base of 63 Million Church Attending Christians,* that will increase to the 280+ Million Christians in America**. We have commitments from leaders of several denominations, which represents a conservative estimate of 2 Million Cards to be issued to our target market from the Christ Card System’s inception in 2018 and into 2019.
*(Hartford Institute for Religion Research) (The Christian Century, http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=237. See also an article about their work on the church attendance gap at http://www.hirr.hartsem.edu/about/news_and_notes_ vol4no1.html)
Christian Shopping Mall:
The Christian Shopping Mall is interconnected with all major e-commerce platforms and provides a donation mechanism for Christians to give or tithe a percentage of all goods and services purchased online to local churches and support denominations of their choosing. The Christ Card System allows customers to access big-name retailers like Amazon.com, Jet.com, EBay.com, Walmart.com and more through its mobile websites and applications. The affiliate pays a commission, based on sales, for referring the Christ Card System’s Christian consumers to the merchants for their purchases.
The Christian MarketPlace is a faith based e-commerce platform connecting subscribers with local merchants, who are offering discounted deals for travel, goods and other services on a city-by-city basis across the country. This service provides donations and a means to keep Christians’ money circulating within their faith through a revenue share plan derived from the sale of goods, services and listing fees from advertisers, thus generating additional income and revenue for the Christ Card System from the 280+ Million Christians in America.*
Christ Card System Valuation:
Lower to middle income Americans making less than $90,000 per year use their credit cards to charge about $58 a day for things other than regular bills or major purchases, which adds up to $1,740 a month.* This translates to a $20,880 yearly spend through credit card use by each card holding parishioner, which represents $41 Billion Seven Hundred Sixty Million Dollars of Christian consumer generated sales based on the distribution of only 2 Million Cards. The average rebate commission paid to Christ Card System is 3% with $41 Billion Seven Hundred Sixty Million Dollars ($41,760,000,000) of consumer sales thereby, generating $1 Billion Two Hundred Fifty Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,252,800,000) in revenue from only one component of fees paid to the Christ Card System, based on the distribution of only 2 Million Cards.
*Sources: (U.S. Census Bureau; U.S. Dept of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics; Gallup; U.S. Dept of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston)
Christ Card System Alternate Increased Revenue Sources:
Other online purchases of products and services in addition to the Christian Shopping Mall will provide increased income and revenue to the Christ Card System above the $1 Billion Two Hundred Fifty Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars ($1,252,800,000) in Fees, Commissions, and Rebates based on only 2 Million Cards. Examples of those online sales are the following:
- Insurance of all types
- Bank Account Openings
- Automobile Purchases
- Movies & Events
- Computers, Electronics and other Technologies
- Repairs & Maintenance
Other Valuations Similar to Christ Card System on Wall Street:
Ebates – In September 2014, Rakuten Inc. buys retail website Ebates Inc. for about $1 billion in an all-cash deal, giving the Japanese site access to 2.5 million new paying customers. https://techcrunch.com/2014/09/09/rakuten-buys-ebates-for-billion/,https://www.wsj.com/articles/rakuten-to-buy-ebates-for-1-billion-1410247565
NetSpend – In February 2013, Total System Services (TSYS) announced that it had agreed to purchase NetSpend, a prepaid debit card provider, for $1.4 Billion Dollars in cash. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSYS
Green Dot – raises $20 Million Dollars in funding, including Sequoia Capital as an investor. In 2010 Green Dot tendered an IPO and is now worth in excess of $2 Billion Dollars. The company provides co-branded card programs to Walmart, Boost Mobile, AT&T and Citibank.
Marketing Methodology For Ecommerce Orders and ReOrders:
Christ Card System will identify the cardholder to his/her church and/or ministry for shared revenue associated with the card usage. The parishioner will understand the direct benefit to the church from the use of the Christ Card System, thus compelling the Christian consumer to use the Christ Card System to buy goods and services online from the Christian Shopping Mall and Christian MarketPlace with debit and credit cards provided by the church through major money center banks.
Money Center Banks for all Card Distribution:
The Christ Cards (both debit and credit cards) will be distributed via a major money center bank using the bank’s logo but utilizing the Christ Card System Program Network Marketing and Technology.
Top Programmers in Ecommerce Platforms:
The Christ Card System, Christian Shopping Mall and Christian MarketPlace unified under a single platform; designed in concert with Amazon’s S3 network infrastructure, will create the largest and most extraordinary disruptive retail online purchasing network in America.
Economic Long-Run Growth and Development:
Per market research firm eMarketer*, retail ecommerce sales are anticipated to reach $2.774 trillion in 2018 and will comprise 11.6% of total retail sales compared with 10.1% estimated for 2017. Moreover, Forrester Research** expects ecommerce to account for 17.0% of retail sales by 2022, up from a projected 12.9% in 2017. Therefore, with the Christ Card System outlined above, management is confident we will be able to proceed to meet the requirements necessary to be listed on NASDAQ and announces the $25 million private placement as the first phase in this process.
* eMarketer (private owned) market research company that provides insights and trends related to digital marketing, media and commerce. eMarketer, founded in 1996, is located in New York, NY. Its clients include two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies. eMarketer subscribers span 70 countries.
**Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to challenge the thinking of their clients to help them lead change in their organizations.
FAITH BASED FIFTY CABLE TV STATIONS,
PROVIDED TO UP TO TEN MILLION HOMES IN THE USA
By Towers Investors Group, Inc.
Fifty (50) Faith Based Cable Television Stations that will be operating from up to ten million (10,000,000) million cable box installations in the United States which will show faith based programming(the “Stations”).
Our Stations will show the following faith based content, twenty four hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the United States of America:
1) Today, with the exception of public access television, Christian Ministries purchase their time from the station owners paying anywhere from five hundred ($500) dollars to twenty thousand ($20,000) dollars an hour for air time. We will be allowing our friends who are currently broadcasting to reach out on our stations free of charge.
2) Steven Hoffenberg, the President of Towers Investors group, Inc. has personal relationships with TBN, CBN, Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Joel Osteen, TD Jakes, Creflo Dollar, Frederick Price, Joyce Meyers, Jerry Savelle and many other nationally known TV ministers. They are always looking to expand their viewership and we will give them greater access through our fifty Faith Based Cable Televsion Stations.
3) We will soon be developing content in our studios, assisting yet to be discovered voices, doing our best to reach people who have not been reached with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Since the air time is free, we will no longer be limited to ministers who can pay. We will be able to stream content that truly meets the needs of our viewership, in the Grace of God.
4) We will continually interact with our viewers, measuring their needs, through interactive websites and call in numbers. We will take prayer requests as well as offer education as they make requests of us. Practical application of the gospel will be a major part of what we broadcast. Our programs will include the traditional ministers, pastors, evangelists and prophets. These Programs include faith filled doctors, lawyers, businessman, educators, diplomats, public servants and artists who have a desire to share their gifts and talents while honoring Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in Grace.
5) Various formats of programming will be created for people of all ages. These formats will include, but not be limited to, movies, children’s programs, sporting events, sports and entertainment news, newsworthy events of the day can be discussed in faith including on the ground immediate and fresh live disaster coverage, prison ministries, outreach reality shows, elections reporting, issues before Congress, financial reporting, consumer reporting, weather reporting, celebrity reporting, cooking shows, fishing shows, hunting shows, travel shows, missions trips, business training in buying corporations, business partnerships, and all of this programming shall be reported from a faith based point of view and discussed in Grace. Furthermore, we will own some of this content.
6) Our Cable Box Manufacturing will all performed in China with the Towers Investors China partnership that operates throughout China.
7) Towers Investors China Chairman Steven Hoffenberg will soon reside in China permanently.
8) Our up to ten million cable box customers pay no fee or cost for installing each cable box that provides our 50 tv stations with faith based programming 24/7, in Grace.
9) The monthly cost to our up to ten million potential cable box customers should be approximately fifteen ($15) dollars per month.
10) The above $15 each month cable box cost provides each customer with a contribution to their church and/or ministry from the fifteen ($15) dollars each month in the cable box fee paid to our faith based cable corporation.
11) Advertising revenues will be the major income generating component in our faith based 50 television cable stations and their full time broadcasting.
By: Steven Hoffenberg
President and CEO
TOWERS INVESTORS GROUP, INC